Following the wedding of Christina and Ben, I stayed in Utah for 2 weeks to attend a family reunion and spend time with my family. I made every effort not to visit anyone outside of my family, as I had not had a trip to Utah in a long time where I was able to just spend time with my mother. By doing this, I felt like I wasn't rushing from here to there, and my mom loved every minute of it.

On the day after the wedding, Chelsea and her fiance Darren along with my dog Artemisia decided to tag along with us on a stroll up to Bridal Veil Falls.

I couldn't keep the kids out of the water. They all had to explore.

Even Uncle Russell, Aunt Nicole, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Andrew, and Aunt Nettie tagged along.

Ethan didn't get in the water. He prefered Uncle Andrew's back.

There is nothing like Utah mountains.

Then we went up to Squaw Peak to look over the utah valley. I was able to point out to my kids where I grew up, went to school, and played. The kids loved it.

My baby brother Russell and his wife Nicole (5 months pregnant and barely showing).

Then, on Monday it was off to Toodie's for a visit. We went over and saw what Katie had done to her home and had a barbeque.

The kids enjoyed visiting while Ethan passed out on Katie's bed. Once again, he can pass out anywhere, anytime.


After the barbeque we headed to Tooele to watch my brother-in-law Brett's amazing skills as a softball player. He had quite the audience at the game and no Woolley has even been known to be quiet.


Dyana was a very proud wife (and also very pregnant at 5 months). Her feet looked like tree trunks!

Brett did great at short stop and also had some fantastic hits. His team was playing my mom's cousin's team so it was a mini family reunion.

After the game, Brett and Dyana invited all of us over for a root bear float. They just built a home in Tooele and let me just say this. No newlywed couple should be able to start life like this! Plush! Of course, they remind me they were "older" and had degrees and "real jobs!"

Lizzy finished every last drop! It was a very fun day!
Then we went up to Squaw Peak to look over the utah valley. I was able to point out to my kids where I grew up, made out and broke guys hearts.
ReplyDeleteI think our family was officially banned from attending Tooele softball games. I think we were a little much for them.