Then, when we moved here in 2005 he met one of his soon to be best friends Raj and they became fishing buddies.

Brian and would request days off to fish with Raj. The best part of this situation was that Raj's wife, and one of my best friend's Sharon, dislikes all fish and hates cooking/eating them. So, these fishing expeditions became quite the haul for this fish loving family.
Brian happened to be a bachelor several times this summer while I was out of town. He "suffered" while I was away and to ease his pain he made several trips to the Rogue in my absence.
First with our brother-in-law Matt.

Also with his favorite cousin Matthew.
Also with his buddy Mike.
Our brother-in-law Andrew.

And many, many, many times with his longest fishing buddy Doug.
Poor Brian. Such suffering this summer. I can see how much you missed me written all over your face.
No comments:
Post a Comment