Paige, Sophie and Saydee...So much fun!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
June: Ice Cream Tuesdays
My friend Sharon and I thought it might be fun to plan on getting together once a week and going to a venue/park and then follow that up with an ice cream pit stop. We invited a few 100 close friends and started calling it ice-cream Tuesday. It became a huge hit! We would e-mail everyone each week were we were going (and it included a disclaimer waiving their right to claiming we fattened them up over the summer). We visited many parks, many ice cream locations, went to a fish hatchery, a historic town, and had a blast. We couldn't believe that we never repeated a single location or ice cream spot. One spot we went to was a newer park in West Medford that included a spray park (always a kid favorite).
Do you like my "I haven't showered yet today and am still in my exercise clothes with my hair in the pony-look?"
Andrew...
Ethan, Sophie, and Saydee...

Paige, Sophie and Saydee...So much fun!!!
Paige, Sophie and Saydee...So much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love to read the posts about you & your cute fam! Makes me feel like we're not really hundreds of miles apart. I wish we lived closer so we could have Ice Cream Tuesdays with ya!
ReplyDeleteI used to love our Thursday adventures when we lived near each other. Maybe you should come organize some things in San Antonio!
ReplyDelete