Then there is my husband, who he, himself, said, "I think I am a great parent...it's the spouse part I have to work at." Brian, you ARE the greatest dad! Almost 13 years of marriage and 4 kids, and I still love you. Happy Father's Day Love.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
June: Fathers Day Dinner
On Mother's day I was showered with such wonderful "gifts" and hugs and kisses (although they couldn't name a single thing they liked about me other than she scrapbooks alot (hint...hint...she is on the computer too much)! For Brian on Father's day, we went to my friend Vicky's house for a feast!!!
Lots of kids and company!
Even an adult room for peace and quiet and good conversation...
Our hosts and our dear friends...
I am fortunate enough to have not only a wonderful Father but a wonderful Father-in-Law. Both of them came from the humblest of roots. They worked for everything they became, and they never let anyone tell them they couldn't accomplish great things. They both teach me great lessons.
Is there anything cuter than a kid with his Grandpa's?

Then there is my husband, who he, himself, said, "I think I am a great parent...it's the spouse part I have to work at." Brian, you ARE the greatest dad! Almost 13 years of marriage and 4 kids, and I still love you. Happy Father's Day Love.
Then there is my husband, who he, himself, said, "I think I am a great parent...it's the spouse part I have to work at." Brian, you ARE the greatest dad! Almost 13 years of marriage and 4 kids, and I still love you. Happy Father's Day Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment