Ethan was in heaven. Notice the size 4T shorts he has on (that are his favorite). I guess he already likes the gangster-look down low and the preppy button down shirt look on top!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
June: Ethan & Brian Building the Shed
Brian started a shed in the back yard Mother's day 2008. Well, maybe by 2010 it will be finished. I haved started to call it the Expletive Shed. He finally finished 3 out of 4 walls of siding in June (which always requires my help while supervising children and getting the rolled eyes of Brian because I can't figure out what square is or how to hold a line).
Ethan is just a chip off the old block and was all over helping dad...
This included all of his "power toys"...
And even a lesson with a real hammer and nail...
Ethan was in heaven. Notice the size 4T shorts he has on (that are his favorite). I guess he already likes the gangster-look down low and the preppy button down shirt look on top!
Ethan was in heaven. Notice the size 4T shorts he has on (that are his favorite). I guess he already likes the gangster-look down low and the preppy button down shirt look on top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment