Sunday, May 3, 2009

May: Spring Flowers

I love spring. I love the blossoms. I love the new growth. I love the color. I love the energy. I love the beauty that surrounds me. Here are some pics of spring in my yard.


I love the trees...
I love my little island I plant with Rozanne every spring and fall...






Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. So hardy!












My daisy's do wonders and I always think of my sister Dyana.

I have some Rhododendrons that are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. LOVED THE FLOWER PICTURES. I MAY PAINT SOME IF YOU DON'T MIND! I FOUND YOUR BLOG CAUSE IT'S RIGHT AFTER MINE, TODAY ANYWAY!
    BARB MCMAHON ART

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. . . your yard it SO SO SO pretty. I'm having a hard time picturing you and having such a green thumb? I'm betting Roseann did more that just help =)

    ReplyDelete