Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April: Easter Egg Hunts

My friend Wendy invited us over for an Easter egg hunt. She said is was going to be a little gathering and was a tradition for her family. I took my dad with me to help me with the kids. I get there and discover that first the kids get to do some fun arts and crafts.

Making chicks...


Making necklaces...
Making bunnies...


Here are Lizzy's creations...Then the kids were gathered, not for the hunt, but to eat!


What a spread of food!

Then it was time for the egg hunt.


Wendy was smart, she let the little ones go out first, then the bigger kids, and then the biggest.

She hid one 3 gold and 3 silver eggs in super hard places with money inside. They were what most of the bigger kids were looking for.


Andrew found one of the Silver eggs within minutes. I asked him where he found it and he said he got in the crawl space under the house. Wendy wasn't kidding about hiding them in hard places!

No comments:

Post a Comment