Our ward had a Christmas party at the church. There was an amazing assortment of food and a craft area for kids. Santa was also there to the kids delight!
Our neighbor Saydee came with us...

Lizzy asked for the world...

Andrew just reminded Santa what an amazing kid he is...

Ethan was just a shy guy who told Santa he just wanted the candy cane...

And much to Sophie's horror, I dragged her over to meet Santa despite her protests because all she talked about all day was seeing and talking to Santa. But, as usual, she was scared to death the moment she was in the same room with him. Poor Sophie, I hope I didn't traumatize her that much!

Merry Christmas!
Hahaha. . . Sophie kills me. You'd think by 6 she'd be okay with the idea of Santa. Love it.
ReplyDeleteIs that Bro Fomby? He was Santa when I was a kid. Haha
ReplyDelete