Monday, December 7, 2009

December: Thirteenth Anniversary

Dear Brian,

In May of 1996 I met you and recognized you from your sophomore piano recital. I called you an "accomplished pianist" and you thought that was funny. Then you saw the gun I throw with in softball and you were hooked.


In December we wed and by that next August were off the medical school and not Julliard. We had many fun years in training in Utah and now have many more years of joy to look forward to in practice in Oregon.

Thank you for helping to create four beautiful angels who bring me so much joy and laughter (two of which have the blond devil streak). Thank you for being a hard worker with good morals and ethics, which I am realizing more and more are dissappearing in this society. Thank you for being a valiant servant in your faith, and by leading by example, not just in words.


I look forward to many more late nights watching TV, nightly seranades on the piano, trips to the ranch, tortuous trips across the great desert to the promised land, and dinner dates.


I love you. I love how you love your children and me.

I am thrilled to spend the rest of eternity trying your patience and testing your emotional boundaries!

Love you,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment