I'm singing Neil Diamond and saying hello to a long lost friend. I'm feeling a bit sad that I have neglected my little blog for so long. 5 kids can do that to you. But I read my Grandma's Journals and feel connected with family via her musings and therefore I think my siblings would appreciate the updates. Plus half of them aren't getting my texts or pictures and need an update. But no attempt will be made to update the past 2 years. I am declaring blogging bankruptcy and starting over!
I had a friend Tana take pictures of my kids this fall. I think they are pretty cute. Each photo captures their personality perfectly. It's good to look at these pictures because they look like little angels which they are not.
And by the way. They only look like this when they are getting their picture taken. Otherwise Lizzy's hair would be dread locks, Sophie's would be in a pony tail, Ethan's hair is never combed, Stevie's looks like that before his first nap and Andrew...well, he is always looking good.
No comments:
Post a Comment