Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September: "City Deer

We were going to our friends the Rajagopal's for dinner one Sunday evening and pulled up to their house to a few large bucks. Brian said these were worthy of a picture!


We have dear all over our neighborhood. At dawn and dusk you really have to watch for them or you become another insurance number for car damage related to a deer accident.


I will never forget several years ago Christina and I were painting late into the night. She took a load of trash out after we finished around one a.m. and was startled when she opened our door and there on our front grass was about a dozen deer. She screamed...they scattered!


It is definitely one thing I love living in Medford. Rural living! Brian just wished he had his bow with him.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! good times.....funny that as soon as I saw the picture, that time with the deer came into my head....I just remember how fast my heart was beating....Those were good times.. Love ya sister.

    ReplyDelete