Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July: Children's Festival

July is not complete without a trip to the annual Children's Festival held at the Britt Grounds in Jacksonville.

We had to make a bee line to the carpentry station to make some weapons.



Andrew showed his mad skills to his buddy Nate with his amazing sword!


We danced on stage with two of my favorite sisters in this world, Vicky & Sharon. They are in charge of the stage shows during the 3 day event and do a fabulous job.


Sophie loved the dancing and shows on stage.


She and Ethan just had to be the one throwing all the trash away!


Lizzy showed us her skills on a potter's wheel.


Could Ethan be the next Van Gogh?


1 comment:

  1. What don't Vicki and Sharron do? SERIOUSLY! You guys rock!

    I'm a little jealous of Lizzy. . . I've never done a potters wheel and I've always wanted to! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete