Sunday, July 4, 2010

July: Bear Lake Part II

Here are more things I love about Bear Lake:



Watching my Nephew Bracken eat more sand than bottle.

Watching Tina rotate swimsuits to prevent tan lines.


Watching Chelsea continue to play the role of Nanny despite the fact that she doesn't spend summers with us and she is married now!



Watching the brother I was so overprotective about as a big sister become a fantastic father.


Not doing my hair for 7 straight days.


Watching the two craziest sisters on Jet Skis!


Watching Ethan play in the 3 inch pond of mud.


Hangin' with my nephews.


Thinking about how precious life is and how much I love my own mother.


Seeing the same floaties come year after year with new patches each time.


Watching the "lightweight" Woolley clan try to jump on the floating trampoline. And watching my Uncle Rick and Grandpa Woolley just wade 0ut in the waters with their grandchildren.


Watching Grammie play with the grandkids.


Visiting with each of my relatives and stealing their yummy treats.



Bear Lake Shakes....enough said!


Just hangin'

Sometimes with a bunch of nephews.


Or cuddling with just one...


They both are so sleepy and for the first time ever, grandpa looks like he has lots of hair!


I love Grandma's visits with each of her grandchildren, then the chronicling of those visits in her e-journal which we all read!


Mark and Brad huge sand creations!


Andrew and Ethan little creations...


Good friends from Logan who "stop by" to say hi.


"I'd rather eat sand..."


"Look mom I'm surfing!"


"I'm sifting the sand for treasure...seashells. Don't lose them mom. They are going home with us!"


"Reapply sunblock again??? Why mom, you did it this morning?"


And of course, watching my crazing siblings do crazier stunts on roller blades with my kiddos!


I LOVE BEAR LAKE!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's more like: "eating our weight in Bear Lake Shakes"

    This still is my favorite past time. . . and probably will be forever. LOVE BEAR LAKE!

    PS. . . that picture of the kids in rollarblades is awesome!

    ReplyDelete