Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May: Birthday Party

Brian and I threw a party for our friend Lou. It was the first "friends" party in our new kitchen.


Anne & Tay did a fab job catering the event and everyone had such a blast and went away with some uncomfortably full stomachs.


No, that isn't beer but Henry Wienhards root beer....yummy....vanilla cream...


Anyways, Lou got some pretty funny gifts including a toolbox full of "Manly" supplies: cologne, pedicure set, hand lotions, etc. It was a riot.


My friend Susan made a collage of hot models from magazines as a display when you walked into the house. I sure wish I had a pic of it. The party was a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you in a previous post that your kitchen is beautiful. Very well planned and laid out. If we must spend a lot of our day there it might as well be functional and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete