The resort has pools that are interconnected and everywhere.
It has beautiful landscaping indoors and beautiful Japanese gardens outdoors with lots of wildlife.
It was hard to choose a spot to relax at every day.
Kids area including a long waterslide.
There was even a bar in the underground pool area.
We spent a lot of time in the hot tub.
It was a rough conference. Brian was in class till noon every day and yes, he went to all the sessions.
Ninety percent of the time I either sat reading, chatted with my good friend Lisa, drank pina coladas or people watched.
Ten percent of the time I jogged or walked on this path. It was a 3 mile round trip path with a shopping center at the end of it.
We went on a drive one day and it was fun to watch the surfers.
We also did some fun shopping on Front Street in Lahaina.
Our friends the Shields were also there but with their kids too. They had packed days while in Maui whale watching, snorkling, luau's and playing on the beach. We did nothing but drink pina colada's, Fortunately, Charie got me off my butt and helped me learn to snorkel and I was blown away by the florescent fish I watched. It was so much fun.
There was great entertainment and a luau we could watch outside our hotel balcony every night if we pleased.
But most of the time I just looked at this!
Rough life. Wish my work conferences were in Maui! I could use a Pina Colada and warm weather right about NOW. I woke up to 3" of snow on my car- YUCK!
ReplyDelete