Since you are my #1 blog fan and favorite single sister I dedicate this blog to you!
Super Lucy "Nettie"

Nettie the wannabe groupie!

Nettie the munchkin!

Nettie the board employee!

Nettie with her 5th piece of pizza!

Nettie the nose picker!

Yes, you are number 1 Nettie!

Sexy Nettie!

Netters, yes, you did send these pics to me and if you do that they are fair game for this blog!
Dearest Oldest Sister Jilly Bean,
ReplyDeleteHaha. . .SWEET! A post just for me. Some corrections:
I'm a total music junkie. That's no wanna be groupie. I'm totally on a email/friendship basis with some of my favorite musicians.
The Nettie with the 5th slice was being generous. . .I'm pretty sure that was my 8th slice and I could have kept going had there not been boys there.
And dang. . .I make sexy look good. . . NOT.
Yes. I sent you these pics. . therefore they are fair game. Maybe I should send you pics more often and this blog will turn into my own blog =)
Love your favorite single sister (by default)
Nettie