I went to the draft party and found out this is a big deal. 12 women were present for the draft and they were super serious about who they drafted. This was a serious event. They even were on the phone with their husbands and boyfriends with help with selection and had dozens of sheets of stats on the entire NFL roster. I just wanted to pick my team based on their cuteness, good thing Brian was there to guide me through the draft.
We drew straws for who went in which order and then for the next 2 hours we selected players. I was hooked and followed the NFL season with so much intensity that I would dare say I became obsessed. Brian was my secret agent who helped me with trades and selection of players for games.
My team ended up making it to the semifinals. Unfortunately, we were a pretty hurt team and because of this, it cost us the chance for a championship. But out of 12 women, I took 4th!
You are hilarious!
ReplyDelete