We divided the kids into age groups and took them to age-appropriate activities. I had the toddlers, hence the toddler pics.
Monday, July 6, 2009
July: Children's Festival
After our wonderful trip to Utah, we were greeted at home by lots of cousins. Liz and her family extended their vacation to Utah by an extra week so as not to miss us upon our arrival home. One of our first outings with them was the annual Children's Festival. I love hearing from Anne how it was one of her favorite childhood experiences.

We divided the kids into age groups and took them to age-appropriate activities. I had the toddlers, hence the toddler pics.
Even Roggie loved it!
Mary said, "Girls can do nails!" Yep, we can do many different kind of nails...my favorite being the pedicure type.
It was great fun with the Lambert & Cropper cousins.

We divided the kids into age groups and took them to age-appropriate activities. I had the toddlers, hence the toddler pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment