On Valentines we found out about a couples run in Jacksonville. It was a combined 10k where each partner did a 5k and tag teamed it.
I wasn't up to running on this day or any day in February. By April I could comfortably run 3-4 miles but not in February. Ethan was his dad's partner along with the rest of the kids.
Brian was fast and this was a warm-up for the 1/2 marathon he did the next week in Rogue River. He is training for a marathon in June in Idaho called the Teton Dam Race. I think he just wants to run that race because he gets a t-shirt that says, "I ran the Dam race!"
Hmmmm... that sounds just like Brian to want to run to get a shirt that says that.... wish I could get one too! Anout 22 miles into training for the Marine corps marathon, I started getting dizzy spells... and um, found out I was slightly pregnant, so, I still need to complete mine, tell Brian good luck and let me know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteWhile he is running the Dam race tell him to look for my name...I sprayed painted it on the Dam. I had a lot of fun that Dam day!
ReplyDelete