Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February: P90x

I entered a fitness contest with some friends. We were attempting to get trim and buff. We used a DVD program called P90x. We made a 3 month committment to the program and just finished. The net results: 15 pounds lost down 2 pant sizes and I learned Yoga and Kenpo!!!


The kids initially showed great interest in doing it with us and our first night of Yoga was a family event! Here we are all in upward dog!

I couldn't believe how well I could stretch and touch my toes after doing yoga for 3 months. It was the hardest of the DVDs and the longest also. By the end I could almost do crane!



Chataranga baby!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I have watched large chunks of the p90x infomercial while breastfeeding and am always so amazed by the before and afters! I've been tempted to buy it, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend that much money. Maybe I can try doing a couple of the workouts when I'm in Medford? I want to look as ripped as the girls on their ad! Good job on the 15 pounds. That's a lot!

    ReplyDelete